|Global Consumer Product Goods (CPG) Industry Subject Matter Expert|
Share | |
Acumen Solutions drives excellence - not only in our performance, but also in the results we deliver for our clients. We are a global cloud consultancy combining the insight of our strategists, the vision of our innovators, and the ingenuity of our engineers to achieve extraordinary impact. The Fortune 500 trust us to build solutions focused on growing revenue and profits by amplifying competitive advantage and strengthening customer relationships. Our groundbreaking solutions in the public sector streamline operations and improve productivity. We apply this same focus on excellence to our unparalleled social responsibility program, generating sustainable impact across our local communities. Engage with us at www.acumensolutions.com or on Twitter @AcumenSolutions.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Global Consumer Product Goods (CPG) Industry Subject Matter Expert.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
In this role you will support Acumen Solutions CPG vertical as a subject matter expert providing insights and vision into key areas of focus and sellable solutions. You will also be responsible for driving the direct relationship with Salesforce’s CPGR (Consumer Product Goods & Retail) team to generate new business opportunities. You will contribute to Acumen Solutions’ growth by developing go-to-market (GTM) strategy with key partners plus and by driving CPG opportunities and accounts based on your own lead generation and activity. This key team member will have deep industry knowledge and understand front line business challenges for the CPG landscape. You will work closely with our geographic account teams across the US and UK developing end to end GTM materials that include accelerator and 3rd party solutions.
Expectations as the CPG Industry Subject Matter Expert
· Expert and central point of contact for CPG vertical internally and for partners and customers
· Responsible for Account Team support and assisting with pursuits in the US, Canada, South America and the UK
· Contribute to project delivery when a subject matter expert as required
· Practice and solution building using understanding of industry trends and challenges, internal training and education awareness
· Develop strong relationships with Salesforce in US, Canada, South America and the UK
· Responsible for socializing and supporting corporate decisions and initiatives in alignment with headquarters
· Drive channel and marketing activities related to the CPG industry
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Certifications)
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 12+ years’ experience
· Exceptional communication skills, written skills and business acumen
· Strong client facing and sales skills is a must
· Must have domain expertise and have worked directly with large global CPG customers
· Must be able to work across a variety of activities or up to 2-4 projects simultaneously
· Consulting experience preferred
· CRM cloud based solutions experience is a must, Salesforce preferred
· Must be authorized to work for any US employer
· Ability to travel as needed
Acumen Solutions offers the opportunity for growth and advancement, as well as a competitive base salary, annual performance based incentives, medical benefits & 401k.
As a leading management and technology consulting firm, Acumen Solutions offers a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities whether you’re just starting out in your career, looking to advance your career, or seeking a senior leadership position. Acumen Solutions employees are ambitious, committed, passionate problem solvers.
Would you like to apply to this job?