Acumen Solutions drives excellence - not only in our performance, but also in the results we deliver for our clients. We are a global cloud consultancy combining the insight of our strategists, the vision of our innovators, and the ingenuity of our engineers to achieve extraordinary impact. The Fortune 500 trust us to build solutions focused on growing revenue and profits by amplifying competitive advantage and strengthening customer relationships. Our groundbreaking solutions in the public sector streamline operations and improve productivity. We apply this same focus on excellence to our unparalleled social responsibility program, generating sustainable impact across our local communities. Engage with us at www.acumensolutions.com or on Twitter @AcumenSolutions.
Acumen Solutions is hiring for experienced Analytics and Data Science Architects in our McLean, VA location.
Acumen Solutions’ Analytics and Data Science team serves as trusted advisors for customers and partners by using advanced analytical techniques to solve real business problems. The team works directly with customers to provide Business Intelligence, Data Science and Customer Experience Analytics solutions and consulting services.
Team members play a key role in helping businesses to identify descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive insights that drive operational improvements across multiple industries.
We are looking for strategic, analytical thinkers with business skills. You must have the ability to apply analytics and advanced analytics techniques on varied data, while understanding business objectives, managing client expectations, communicating effectively, and delivering results to the client.
- Leads discussions with clients to address and answer specific business questions, capture requirements and provide consultative guidance on solution/delivery options
- Partners with internal and client teams to develop innovative analytics solutions that solve business challenges and align to industry best practices
- Leads the implementation of technical/architectural aspects of Analytics solutions
- Performs analytic software configuration and coding
- Clearly and succinctly communicates findings and insights to customers with proper verification and validation techniques
- Follows internal methodologies and standardized approaches and seeks to continuously improve them based on experience
- Develops and teaches best practices in relevant analytics areas
- Mentors and coaches Analytics Consultants
10+ years’ experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, preferably in a technical field
- Working with Business Intelligence and data mining tools to perform insights analysis on varied data (E.g. Tableau, Salesforce Einstein, Birst, Microsoft Power BI)
- Preparing data for analysis through data manipulation, data wrangling or ETL
- Visualizing data to communicate insights
- Working in a consulting environment and/or working with stakeholders to understand and achieve business goals using data
Candidates must also have:
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Demonstrated ability to lead client interactions and communications
- Ability to problem solve creatively and learn quickly
- Strong understanding and command of the English language including written, analytical and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to help out wherever needed
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The following skills would also be a plus:
- Experience with statistical and predictive modelling
- Customer Experience or Survey experience
Acumen Solutions offers the opportunity for growth and advancement, as well as a competitive base salary, annual performance based incentives, medical benefits & 401k.
As a leading management and technology consulting firm, Acumen Solutions offers a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities whether you’re just starting out in your career, looking to advance your career, or seeking a senior leadership position. Acumen Solutions employees are ambitious, committed, passionate problem solvers.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor